Our retail maintenance management team is Melbourne’s leading shop maintenance provider. We assess your retail premises, operations, and business goals and ensure we deliver a maintenance to match. Symmetry Commercial understands industry requirements such as workplace safety, public liability, condition reports and all our maintenance work adheres to strict building standards and regulations.
As a retailer your shop front, interior and exterior areas play a crucial role in the customer experience. Any surfaces, structures, fixtures or fittings that are not in optimal condition can affect business services and sales. It’s important to have a retail maintenance program in place with a team that understands your individual business and have professionals you can call for any unexpected damage.
At Symmetry Commercial we understand retail commercial property. Our company also has divisions specialising in shop fitouts and renovations services so you can be assured that we have expert knowledge in retail building, design, furnishings and commercial tenancy agreements. No job is too big or too small. Our strong network within the the retail industry enables us to understand your business, source the right trades people and products on time, every time.
Maintenance Services Include:
- Shelves, counters, and slatwall/panel fitting repairs
- Curtain tracks repairs and installation
- Fitting room door repairs and upgrades
- Entry door repairs: roller shutters, glass bi-fold and concertina doors
- Store front repairs
- Signage repairs
- Light bulb and switch replacement
- Lighting, glass, window and fixture cleaning
- Ceiling and roof repairs and tile replacement
- Floor maintenance and repairs
- Painting, plumbing, and general repairs
- Carpentry and joinery repairs
- Maintenance to fire sprinklers and air conditioning
Symmetry Commercial Offers:
- Customised maintenance services to suit your business needs.
- Short-term or casual retail maintenance services.
- Long-term retail maintenance management services.
- Dedicated engineers/maintenance person assigned to your shop for long-term programs.
- Maintenance and building advice for cost and energy saving lighting and equipment.
- Cost effective service. Tasks done together on single visits and at the most appropriate time and date.
- Emergency Repair Services
Talk to us to learn about our retail credentials and how we can tailor our maintenance program to benefit your shop.