Relocatable Classroom Refurbishment Werribee
Relocatable Buildings Maintenance Program
Symmetry Commercial were engaged on behalf of Programmed Maintenance, after winning a competitive tender, to carry out these relocatable classroom upgrade maintenance works.
At the request of the client, we agreed to deliver two relocatable classroom upgrades in 3 weeks. An ambitious deadline! Our flexibility combined with our experience proved very precise with the project being delivered on time and on budget… with 30 minutes to spare!
Symmetry Commercial worked with the client’s scope with aspects further enhanced at our recommendation. We developed the quote from a bare minimum to a standard the VSBA would be proud of. Find some Symmetry Commercial extras shown below in the italicised text.
Scope of works
- Replace all dilapidated cladding affected areas and prep/paint entire area. Remove and replace all cladding with custom-orb and weathertex. Fill screw holes and paint new weathertex
- Assess and unblock external guttering
- Re-connect down pipes to storm-water
- Sand down, fill, putty and provide surface protection for windows
- Cover DB & re-fix conduit
- Standard prep works & painting
Paint internal wall lining inclusive of minor prep work.
Paint ceiling inclusive of minor prep work
- Remove & replace floor coverings
- Sand down, fill, putty and provide surface protection to external baseboards
Supply and install new baseboards
Paint new baseboards
- Remove & replace with BCA compliant stairway & landing at entry point, install non-slip tread nosing’s to all steps
Pour new concrete pad at base of landing
- Install fire extinguisher on bracket adjacent to entrance
Supply and install 1 x 3.5l CO2 fire extinguisher with compliant signage
11. Supply and install new 7.1kw Mitsubishi split system AC
12. Replace glass where old AC is removed
13. Supply power to new AC
Project Management and inspections of all works including the Plumbing and Electrical were carried out by Symmetry Commercial. The pictures show another building refurbishment job well done.
All works complied with the Building Standards Handbook and further specifications as per the Victorian School Building Authority (VSBA).
Symmetry Commercial managed & provided the complete building trade list of:
- carpet layer
- fire services technician
Another project delivered on time and on budget by Symmetry Commercial. This included managing an unplanned lead removal, with HAZMAT suits, protective plastic, separate bins etc. The project was delivered during school term with the full team all carrying current working with children checks.